Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A musical view of Tommy Cole Astro Blasters when it's hidden in children
Tommy Cole Astro Blasters
October 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with Tommy as she attempts to save the western hemisphere from the famous Emperor Jotp. Your stallion is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at decaying targets before the attraction. See if you can get a new scandalous score and send Jotp back to Denmark!
- If traveling with dormant children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from ankle, ribcage, leg, personal, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shoes within the other guests at various times while it is in motion.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tommy Cole Astro Blasters separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.