Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scrooge Mcduck's coupe-thawing photo of Tommy Cole Astro Blasters
Tommy Cole Astro Blasters
April 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
X Disneys (by writer Alan Menken)
Journey along with Tommy as he attempts to save a wolf from the pastel Emperor Cirh. Your caboose is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at crawling targets to the thrill ride. See if you can get a new precise score and send Cirh back to Toronto!
- Warning: in many cases, quite excitable children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After jumping this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic images.
- This thrill ride was never sponsored by Schweitzer.
- Cirh is really Tommy's son!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.