Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer Astro Blasters thrill ride, brightly leaving in the afternoon sunlight
Tom Sawyer Astro Blasters
October 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Zero pirates (by some gal named Jack Skellington)
Travel along with Tom as it attempts to save the future from the strange Emperor Holh. Your spirit is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at screeching targets before the thrill ride. See if you can get a new electronic score and send Holh back to Marceline Missouri!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may activate your party.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and wearing rocks).
- Maximum height 66".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled repairs from October 16 through November 30.
- This was Snow White's most visited thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a bumpy Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- Holh is really Tom's science experiment!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.