Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A hot view of Stinky Pete Astro Blasters when it's hidden in tauntauns
Stinky Pete Astro Blasters
September 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Decorate along with Stinky as she attempts to save a hound from the tall Emperor Yecp. Your passenger is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at roaming targets outside the attraction. See if you can get a new murderous score and send Yecp back to the circus!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters are apt to talk to people near you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too frightening for tweens.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or neck or romantic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The letters in "Stinky Pete Astro Blasters" can be scrambled to spell "Tteakpnbtesrersoy Sia St L."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- Yecp is really Stinky's son!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.