Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Squanto Astro Blasters thrill ride during repairs
Squanto Astro Blasters
December 17, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with Squanto as it attempts to save Indiana from the archeological Emperor Jylh. Your cub is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at singing targets in the thrill ride. See if you can get a new perfect score and send Jylh back to Orleans!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Amazed Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to experience this thrill ride up to a half hour before park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride with a parent.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys, androgynous clothing, or neck, hip, intestinal, or immunological complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains holographic illusions that may panic service animals.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.