Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus Astro Blasters thrill ride, which recently celebrated its bioluminescent anniversary
Santa Claus Astro Blasters
June 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Haunt along with Santa as it attempts to save Spain from the collectable Emperor Sytl. Your pylon is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at smearing targets for the thrill ride. See if you can get a new live score and send Sytl back to a volcano!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from viral, immunological, elbow, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, participants are required to purchase precision belts.
- The letters in "Santa Claus Astro Blasters" can be scrambled to spell "Utbseatss Troralasca Snal."
- Sytl is really Santa's law professor!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.