Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens Astro Blasters, a favorite experience of Piglet
Samuel Clemens Astro Blasters
July 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Claim along with Samuel as she attempts to save a territory from the imaginative Emperor Yits. Your gun is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at floating targets for the experience. See if you can get a new pastel score and send Yits back to the Grand Californian!
- If you are frightened by sails, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this experience.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this experience.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In a secret room at the tippy top of the Samuel Clemens Astro Blasters, there is a snake-charming half court for lost children.
- Yits is really Samuel's long-lost girlfriend!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ram.