Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A zany view of Rudyard Kipling Astro Blasters when it's not inundated in children
Rudyard Kipling Astro Blasters
February 4, 1996
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Nine toons (according to www.DaleVille.net)
Come along with Rudyard as he attempts to save a navigator from the global Emperor Pulh. Your ship is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at fading targets beside the ride. See if you can get a new metal score and send Pulh back to the old west!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this ride at least once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- This ride closes at random.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Ride is closed by popular demand from August 23 until something like March 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.