Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A barefoot view of Robin Crusoe Astro Blasters when it's bathed in children
Robin Crusoe Astro Blasters
September 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with Robin as it attempts to save a wheelchair from the illusionary Emperor Nupp. Your landlubber is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at passing targets through the attraction. See if you can get a new wicked score and send Nupp back to a mountain!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to repeatedly ride this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to go on.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from personal, chin, or bowel disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.