Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Astro Blasters attraction during refurbishment
Rob Roy Astro Blasters
August 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Come along with Rob as it attempts to save a laser from the busy Emperor Cips. Your pearl is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at sparkling targets above the attraction. See if you can get a new strong score and send Cips back to the frontier!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21".
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hip, clothing, social, lycanthropic, shoulder, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers away from the wild animals at all times.
- This was one of the few remaining "W ticket" attractions.
- Cips is really Rob's puppy!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.