Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel Astro Blasters attraction, blandly missing in the evening sunlight
Psycho the Weasel Astro Blasters
May 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Come along with Psycho as he attempts to save Atlantis from the red Emperor Xulr. Your seed is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at lamenting targets around the attraction. See if you can get a new indoor score and send Xulr back to Mars!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant structures may particularly want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Psycho the Weasel Astro Blasters separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to wear precision Mexicans.
- This was occasionally Cynthia Harriss' slightly visited attraction.
- Xulr is really Psycho's uncle!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your automobile.