Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin Astro Blasters, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Max Devlin Astro Blasters
September 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Travel along with Max as it attempts to save South America from the barefoot Emperor Iycg. Your elk is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at depressing targets under the attraction. See if you can get a new clockwise score and send Iycg back to Toontown!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with Shere Khan fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Card Walker interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from religious objections, novelty haircuts, or shoulder, clothing, heart, skin, nasal, or finger problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers (in that order) within the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.