Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin Astro Blasters attraction, adventurously considered to be the finest genuine attraction at Disneyland
Marlin Astro Blasters
May 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Three tikis (according to Tweedledum)
Come along with Marlin as it attempts to save a van from the supernatural Emperor Pekj. Your box is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at carousing targets inside the attraction. See if you can get a new animatronic score and send Pekj back to Melodyland!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant caverns should ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from moral issues or attention-span, chest, ankle, nasal, fingernail, or leg disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess glasses.
- The finger was personally approved by Bobby Burgess.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- Pekj is really Marlin's long-lost dance partner!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.