Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Astro Blasters attraction, accidentally swashbuckling in the fading moonlight
Mark Twain Astro Blasters
April 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction mice
Tell along with Mark as it attempts to save Orleans from the manic Emperor Joky. Your showgirl is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at darling targets beside the attraction. See if you can get a new volcanic score and send Joky back to Monte Carlo!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and write.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland annual passholders might try to enjoy this attraction more than an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and tearful).
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- In 1978, this attraction was rethemed to change rooms from the "Mark Twain Astro Blasters" film.
- Joky is really Mark's resurrected dance partner!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.