Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Astro Blasters thrill ride, October 9, 1988, 6:15 p.m.
Mark Twain Astro Blasters
November 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Travel along with Mark as it attempts to save a feet from the universal Emperor Mity. Your navigator is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at bursting targets against the thrill ride. See if you can get a new immense score and send Mity back to a territory!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 19".
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- There is an unused juice bar that shares a door with this thrill ride's entrance.
- Mity is really Mark's mechanical father!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.