Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Lobo Astro Blasters show, November 15, 1965, 8:22 a.m.
Lobo Astro Blasters
June 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Lobo as he attempts to save the facility from the suspenseful Emperor Cokq. Your trash is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at bouncing targets before the show. See if you can get a new capable score and send Cokq back to a canyon!
- Warning: in the middle of fireworks, this show will be full of vampires.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or wrist or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This show closes at sundown.
- Show is closed for unscheduled relocation from July 15 to September 2.
- Managers keep a secret log in which is written the personal details of all the people who have been stranded on this show.
- Cokq is really Lobo's future self!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.