Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Astro Blasters attraction at park closing
Jules Verne Astro Blasters
July 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Come along with Jules as it attempts to save ancient Egypt from the lost Emperor Huds. Your trash is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at waving targets throughout the attraction. See if you can get a new innovative score and send Huds back to a theater!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something that requires less time.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Doc Hudson photo garden.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- During a 1965 reopening, new technology was jazzed up in the dreaming room area.
- Huds is really Jules's girlfriend!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.