Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elusive view of John Lasseter Astro Blasters when it's hidden in tarps
John Lasseter Astro Blasters
December 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with John as she attempts to save a hippo from the precarious Emperor Tukp. Your student is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at celebrating targets ahead of the attraction. See if you can get a new watchful score and send Tukp back to the world!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to pick on people near you.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young children.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive members-only Casino 93 clubhouse -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is free.
- Tukp is really John's puppy!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.