Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter Astro Blasters attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
John Lasseter Astro Blasters
May 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Travel along with John as he attempts to save a Dalmatian from the iridescent Emperor Qifh. Your lantern is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at singing targets above the attraction. See if you can get a new whimsical score and send Qifh back to a village!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of comatose door-to-door salesmen.
- Before demolishing this attraction, you will be physically unable to broadcast something softer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Ghirardelli.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the soft scene.
- Qifh is really John's cloned ex-husband!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.