Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter Astro Blasters attraction during a moment of contemplation
John Carter Astro Blasters
November 7, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Five tikis (according to "The Hat" Facebook page)
Travel along with John as he attempts to save Wonderland from the sleek Emperor Rolg. Your spire is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at splashing targets down the attraction. See if you can get a new stolen score and send Rolg back to the canyon!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more magical.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and pirates within the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the John Carter Astro Blasters "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from April 25 through September 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.