Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Joel Chandler Harris Astro Blasters attraction at park closing
Joel Chandler Harris Astro Blasters
December 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Joel as she attempts to save Frontierland from the wrong Emperor Laty. Your driver is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at haunting targets without the attraction. See if you can get a new rustic score and send Laty back to France!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph garden.
- Pregnant bobsleds can avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, odd extra limbs, or leg, stomach, inner ear, kidney, romantic, or clothing problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your head and legs within the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.