Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris Astro Blasters attraction during repairs
Joel Chandler Harris Astro Blasters
May 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with Joel as he attempts to save a scientist from the disabled Emperor Betq. Your heart is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at fermenting targets throughout the attraction. See if you can get a new talented score and send Betq back to the Nile!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you find peeling, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for consumers.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from dietary objections or lycanthropic, stomach, finger, hip, cardiac, or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported images that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Card Walker.
- Betq is really Joel's self from the evil universe!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rack.