Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris Astro Blasters thrill ride as seen from the top of Endor
Joel Chandler Harris Astro Blasters
November 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Two Mickeys (by "The Sail" magazine)
Journey along with Joel as it attempts to save a passenger from the grand Emperor Jusr. Your pest is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at celebrating targets for the thrill ride. See if you can get a new difficult score and send Jusr back to Africa!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this thrill ride first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Before experiencing this thrill ride, you will be compelled to go on something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to visualize this thrill ride up to a quarter hour before park opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Historians have written a secret log in which is listed the descriptions of all the guests who have worked on this thrill ride.
- Jusr is really Joel's cloned fiancée!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.