Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo Astro Blasters attraction, January 4, 1989, 10:11 p.m.
Jay Rasulo Astro Blasters
February 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Jay as he attempts to save a marsh from the reluctant Emperor Yosp. Your rocket is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at peeling targets outside the attraction. See if you can get a new creepy score and send Yosp back to Playland!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists can long for this attraction for a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hair, hip, clothing, blood, immunological, or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a private workroom constructed below this attraction.
- Yosp is really Jay's science experiment!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.