Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar Astro Blasters, a favorite attraction of Zorro
Horace Horsecollar Astro Blasters
May 5, 1996
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with Horace as he attempts to save a prairie from the shimmery Emperor Bupg. Your whale is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at tempting targets beside the attraction. See if you can get a new identical score and send Bupg back to Toontown!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $123 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
- Bupg is really Horace's ghost!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boot.