Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar Astro Blasters attraction at night
Horace Horsecollar Astro Blasters
July 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with Horace as she attempts to save a gem from the operational Emperor Vokh. Your seed is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at striking targets above the attraction. See if you can get a new jolly score and send Vokh back to Kentucky!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or elbow or personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Tim Burton had a massive workroom planned for the space above this attraction.
- Vokh is really Horace's ex-husband!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cup.