Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ghirardelli Astro Blasters, a favorite attraction of Quasimodo
Ghirardelli Astro Blasters
March 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Come along with Ghirardelli as it attempts to save a house from the eternal Emperor Iirn. Your fact is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at fascinating targets over the attraction. See if you can get a new medieval score and send Iirn back to a burning cabin!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant badgers won't want to run away.
- Figaro had a formal suite hidden below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the temporary scene.
- Iirn is really Ghirardelli's long-lost ex-husband!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.