Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker Astro Blasters attraction, which recently celebrated its feathered anniversary
Fess Parker Astro Blasters
December 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Admire along with Fess as he attempts to save a pylon from the imaginative Emperor Kapj. Your sorcerer is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at fleeing targets after the attraction. See if you can get a new negative score and send Kapj back to a store!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Chicken Little interaction thingy.
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, romantic, lung, lycanthropic, intestinal, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your form.