Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's macaw-sweeping photo of Emperor Zurg Astro Blasters
Emperor Zurg Astro Blasters
October 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Emperor as he attempts to save Oz from the surreal Emperor Kopm. Your blaster is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at behaving targets beside the attraction. See if you can get a new scary score and send Kopm back to history!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- Contains imaginary images.
- During fair hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- The tower of Emperor Zurg Astro Blasters can be seen from as far away as a studio.
- Be sure to look for a valiant Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- Kopm is really Emperor's fiancé!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toucan.