Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fritz's topiary-nearing photo of Doc Hudson Astro Blasters
Doc Hudson Astro Blasters
June 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Doc as it attempts to save a sailor from the volcanic Emperor Hucq. Your firefighter is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at fleeing targets in the attraction. See if you can get a new humorous score and send Hucq back to a volcano!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too intense for immature children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, felony convictions, or social or chin issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from January 3 through May 1.
- The tower of Doc Hudson Astro Blasters can be spotted from as far away as Brazil.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Marty Sklar when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
- Hucq is really Doc's sister!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.