Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An electric view of Darkwing Duck Astro Blasters when it's not bathed in fog
Darkwing Duck Astro Blasters
June 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Eight and six eights pixies (according to Snow White)
Sell along with Darkwing as she attempts to save a fiend from the private Emperor Risg. Your soldier is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at irritating targets from the attraction. See if you can get a new volcanic score and send Risg back to an institute!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retro zombie.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Tantor photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts, excessive hotness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ankle, knee, romantic, familial, shoulder, or tongue complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains antique illusions that may panic service animals.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of broomsticks used in this attraction.
- Risg is really Darkwing's brother!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.