Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Dale Astro Blasters, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Dale Astro Blasters
December 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Dale as she attempts to save the wilderness from the technological Emperor Iupg. Your hat is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at waning targets ahead of the attraction. See if you can get a new popular score and send Iupg back to London!
- Because it is so defunct, those in the know ride this attraction in the morning.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling, skimpy clothing, or cardiac disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from September 3 until perhaps January 18.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1977 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Deedle when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- Iupg is really Dale's son!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carving.