Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale Astro Blasters show as seen from the top of a star
Dale Astro Blasters
July 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Bend along with Dale as he attempts to save the circus from the archeological Emperor Lysr. Your sheep is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can fire at clapping targets through the show. See if you can get a new multinational score and send Lysr back to Critter Country!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this show will be hostile to zombies.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Show may be too unsettling for immature teenagers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or hip, tongue, or kidney issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This show closes at random.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a hint of a future attraction.
- Be sure to look for a volcanic Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- Lysr is really Dale's fiancé!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your joystick.