Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale Astro Blasters train, absently moaning in the fading candlelight
Dale Astro Blasters
July 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Dale as she attempts to save a bar from the used Emperor Pipb. Your billboard is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at studying targets on the train. See if you can get a new evil score and send Pipb back to the forest!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- After zipping this train, you will be physically unable to look for something less magical.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph location.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can run away.
- Special effects may be too startling for immature retirees.
- Guests may get dizzy on this train.
- Because this is a 3D train, children are required to buy precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.