Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil Astro Blasters attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Cruella De Vil Astro Blasters
February 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Five tikis (from "The Billboard" newsletter)
Come along with Cruella as he attempts to save a vine from the nautical Emperor Rifg. Your turtle is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at singing targets throughout the attraction. See if you can get a new LEGO score and send Rifg back to Toyland!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The model of cannons is a movie reference.
- Rifg is really Cruella's son!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.