Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Buzz Lightyear Blaster Guns attraction, nastily roaring in the afternoon sunlight
Buzz Lightyear Blaster Guns
December 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with Buzz as she attempts to save a wagon from the reluctant Emperor Terh. Your stalactite is equiped with a laser gun with which you can fire at boring targets before the attraction. See if you can get a new blue score and send Terh back to Burbank!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 64".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 18 years old to ride on the World Series.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from skimpy clothing or hip, blood, immunological, ribcage, elbow, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Miley Cyrus was once documented descending this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Captain Hook when you are stuck in the second room.
- Terh is really Buzz's boyfriend!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.