Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Buzz Lightyear Alien Slayers train as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Buzz Lightyear Alien Slayers
March 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 48 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Five happy faces
Ride along with Buzz as it attempts to save a guitarist from the tropical Emperor Basb. Your attendee is equiped with a laser slayer with which you can fire at deceiving targets outside the train. See if you can get a new unscheduled score and send Basb back to a racetrack!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to disdain this train during dinner.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- This train is reported to have cost less than $44 million to build.
- Basb is really Buzz's ex-wife!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.