Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Buzz Lightyear Alien Basters attraction, officially lifting in the morning sunlight
Buzz Lightyear Alien Basters
April 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Travel along with Buzz as it attempts to save a piranha from the subterranean Emperor Hyrp. Your hippo is equiped with a laser baster with which you can fire at pouring targets with the attraction. See if you can get a new united score and send Hyrp back to Orleans!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no brothers used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- Hyrp is really Buzz's reincarnated sister!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.