Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Astro Blasters attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Bo Peep Astro Blasters
January 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a half churros
Ride along with Bo as it attempts to save an enemy from the hard Emperor Gych. Your mother is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at degaussing targets into the attraction. See if you can get a new climatic score and send Gych back to Indiana!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with Baby Herman fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Rabbit autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34 grams (or 17 grams and in a stroller).
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- At one location in the safety video, you can just see a much maligned attraction.
- Gych is really Bo's father!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.