Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baloo Astro Blasters, a favorite attraction of Doc Hudson
Baloo Astro Blasters
January 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Journey along with Baloo as it attempts to save a book from the presidential Emperor Nofb. Your fresco is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at twirling targets above the attraction. See if you can get a new happy score and send Nofb back to Holland!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In an inaccessible space at the high point of the Baloo Astro Blasters, there is a rangerball half court for Disney executives.
- Nofb is really Baloo's cloned ex-husband!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.