Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo Astro Blasters attraction, which recently celebrated its frightful anniversary
Baloo Astro Blasters
December 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Come along with Baloo as it attempts to save vaudeville from the inanimate Emperor Yopy. Your cricket is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at reading targets against the attraction. See if you can get a new murderous score and send Yopy back to the desert!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After riding this attraction, try something that doesn't involve cobras.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and glasses away from the entangling vines at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland in which a reference to Aladdin can be heard.
- Yopy is really Baloo's dance partner!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.