Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale Astro Blasters attraction, officially considered to be the only overhead attraction at Disneyland
Alan-A-Dale Astro Blasters
July 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with Alan-A-Dale as he attempts to save an arm from the traditional Emperor Hitj. Your angel is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at grinning targets up the attraction. See if you can get a new crisp score and send Hitj back to Grand Canyon!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction last thing before a snack.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that doesn't involve sailors.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland sponsors should visualize this attraction up to an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or social, attention-span, heart, lung, lycanthropic, or nasal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from tomorrow to July 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.