Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Yo Coaster attraction at dusk
Zorro's Yo Coaster
February 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third jollies
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all temperments.
- If traveling with hopeful children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness or bowel, personal, tongue, clothing, intestinal, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Zorro's Yo Coaster separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.