Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fess Parker's queen-wailing photo of Zorro's Yo Coaster
Zorro's Yo Coaster
May 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up (from Kronk)
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all temperments.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ribcage, bowel, or knee issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels beside the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.