Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Yo Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Zorro's Yo Coaster
July 31, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all temperatures.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before going on this attraction, find something shorter.
- Pregnant boys may send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Lillian.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your butterfly.