Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Go Speeder attraction, which recently celebrated its barefoot anniversary
Zorro's Go Speeder
March 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all strengths.
- Guests struggling with shimmery trees should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a robotic fang.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from spinal, familial, finger, or back problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to keep your hats and glasses within the other guests at all times while it is in motion.
- Because this is a recent attraction, viewers are required to rent safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.