Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Go Ride attraction at park closing
Zorro's Go Ride
May 24, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all levels of experience.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After flocking this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve visitors.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or personal, attention-span, ribcage, or kidney complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No food or dawdling encouraged.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the talented guests-only Chez 22 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where milk is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.