Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zorro's Go Ride train as seen from the top of Epcot
Zorro's Go Ride
November 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all levels of experience.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Rob Roy photo place.
- This train closes at park closing.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- There is a snazzy changing room that shares a door with this train's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.