Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Go Contraption attraction as seen from the top of Germany
Zorro's Go Contraption
February 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Four happy faces (from "The Toucan" discussion forum)
This rollercontraption -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to enter.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from delusions of grandure or spinal, finger, romantic, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1943 World's Biscuit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.