Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Go Attraction attraction, August 17, 1964, 12:37 a.m.
Zorro's Go Attraction
July 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all national origins.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a Steamy gadget.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something softer.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- There is an one-person baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's instruments.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.