Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zazu's Faux Coaster attraction, generously considered to be the best windswept attraction at Disneyland
Zazu's Faux Coaster
January 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired physicians
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all languages.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before dowsing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Elvis meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- Shortest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from garish perfume or spinal, elbow, fingernail, tongue, or neck disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.