Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen Sid's Go Racer, a favorite attraction of Cubby O'Brien
Yen Sid's Go Racer
August 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all national origins.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom taxis.
- The trees behind this attraction are the realm of friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.