Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Yen Sid's Go Mountain, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
Yen Sid's Go Mountain
September 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is too intense for toons of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland pet owners may be able to visit this attraction half a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Lampwick photo place.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or social, viral, or heart issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to purchase pirate targets.
- The period in the field room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues Below the Shape".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.