Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Go Attraction dark ride as seen from the top of a school
Yen Sid's Go Attraction
October 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all hair colors.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this dark ride.
- Instead of catching this dark ride, go on something that doesn't involve padawans.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the dark ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
- This dark ride was supposedly sponsored by Melody of The College.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sink.