Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Faux Coaster attraction, trickily hiding in the fading sunlight
Yen Sid's Faux Coaster
January 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Three reviews (according to www.ChipTribute.facebook.org)
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is suitable for young ones of all heights.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s should visualize this attraction for a half hour prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too startling for young retirees.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts or social, shoulder, lung, elbow, inner ear, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from February 8 until something like September 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.