Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Yen Sid's Faux Coaster
May 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young consumers.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Managers have written a secret book in which is written the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.