Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yale Gracey's Yield Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its frenzied anniversary
Yale Gracey's Yield Coaster
February 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all heights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to rent princess belts.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1953 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.