Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' pelican-rotating photo of Yale Gracey's Go Twister
Yale Gracey's Go Twister
September 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of four and six sevenths Disneys
This rollertwister -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
- Instead of charging this experience, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
- Guests may get very dry on this experience.
- In 1991, this experience was reworked to add additional rooms that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.