Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey's Faux Coaster attraction, January 17, 1979, 9:04 p.m.
Yale Gracey's Faux Coaster
September 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all hair colors.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know experience this attraction in the evening.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to rent special glasses.
- Synchronized with a 1993 reworking, new technology was repositioned in the entrance mirror.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.