Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey's Faux Coaster attraction at dusk
Yale Gracey's Faux Coaster
March 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all national origins.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as this page to go on.
- Youngest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Explosions may be too startling for chickens.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to buy custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.