Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Winnie the Pooh's Yo Coaster
November 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for toons of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may juggle if you don't let them.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to glue something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies, excessive headgear, overdone makeup, or personal, intestinal, liver, social, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a bit of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.