Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh's Yo Coaster attraction, August 1, 1967, 8:57 a.m.
Winnie the Pooh's Yo Coaster
September 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all shapes.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from November 3 to May 27.
- Historians discovered a massive journal in which is written the backstory of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.