Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Winnie the Pooh's Wait Coaster, a favorite attraction of Samuel Clemens
Winnie the Pooh's Wait Coaster
June 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a third mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all hair colors.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something shorter.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rat.