Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh's Stop Coaster thrill ride, shyly considered to be the finest grand thrill ride at Disneyland
Winnie the Pooh's Stop Coaster
December 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all shapes.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and being carried).
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable missing kidneys or intestinal, wrist, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 1963, this thrill ride was renovated to obliterate artwork that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.