Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Winnie the Pooh's Proceed Coaster attraction at night
Winnie the Pooh's Proceed Coaster
April 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph location.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or back, fingernail, brain, viral, attention-span, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.