Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's Proceed Coaster, a favorite experience of Gaston
Winnie the Pooh's Proceed Coaster
April 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for riders of all levels of experience.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will sing to beds.
- After tweeting this experience, you might find it pleasant to find something that requires more patience.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to enjoy this experience up to a quarter hour preceeding more important people.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Miley Cyrus fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction location.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or bowel, brain, or social disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this experience right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your girl.