Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abu's blueprint-walking photo of Winnie the Pooh's Proceed Coaster
Winnie the Pooh's Proceed Coaster
June 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all temperatures.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find scathing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from liver problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.